Enjoy popcorn with some Disney magic and relive those childhood memories when you use the Disney Mickey Kettle Style Popcorn Popper. This popper’s overall theme focuses on the popular matinee mouse which is reflected on the machine and its other smaller components. A great popcorn popper that can be used as an added décor for kids’ parties, movie nights with family or friends, and other gatherings.
- Product dimensions: 10.8” x 11.5” x 20.1”
- Product weight: 7.8 pounds
- Features a 2.5 oz. stainless kettle with motorized stirring rod
- Has a maximum capacity to yield 8 cups of popcorn per batch
- Slide-out popcorn tray
- Tilting door
- Other package inclusions: 4 pieces of 32 oz. serving cups with Mickey Mouse design, a measuring scoop for oil. and measuring cup for the kernels
- Tabletop popper
- The popcorn machine is made of a combination of plastic and metal parts
- Features a warming light included in the package
- The Mickey Mouse design will surely entertain kids as well as adults
- Makes moderate amount of popcorn per batch enough to feed a small group
- The whole thing can fit on a countertop
- Warming light feature will keep the popcorn fresh and warm
- Takes about 5 minutes to make popcorn enough for two people
- Great design idea for Mickey Mouse or Disney lovers
- Makes theater style popcorn
- Everything is easy to clean
- The stainless steel kettle is removable so you can easily clean it as well
- The space inside can be pretty cramped up and a few customers who bought this product had some difficulty adding in the ingredients and emptying the kettle inside.
If you love Mickey Mouse or anything Disney, then the Disney Mickey Kettle Style Popcorn Popper is a great addition for your kitchen appliances whether you have children in your household or not. The Mickey Mouse ears are an eye-catching top for the machine which greatly adds to its overall appeal. It pops a moderate amount of popcorn, approx. 6-8 cups, so you may have to do several batches ahead if you are expecting a large group of visitors.
If you are looking for a popcorn machine to use for themed gatherings or to use as an additional kitchen décor, you may also find the Great Northern Popcorn Machine Pop Pup Retro Style Popcorn Popper attractive and functional. This popper has a vintage look to it and will also fit on your countertop. It has a combination of plastic and metal components and weighs approx. 10 pounds, which is quite heavy.
It features a stainless steel popcorn kettle with built-in stirring arms and has a capacity of 2.5 ounces. Serving popcorn is made simple with the removable sliding tray so you don’t have to scoop out the contents to another container. Cooked popcorn is kept fresh and warm with the 10-watt warming light included. Entertaining small groups of people is easy because this popcorn machine can make about a gallon of popcorn per batch.
It also includes kettle hangers and a measuring spoon for the oil and a measuring cup for the popcorn kernels. Don’t worry about cleanup because the removable parts can be safely washed in the dishwasher. Only minimal setup is required when using this machine for the first time. They also offer 2.5 oz. of pre-portioned popcorn bags if you want to specific measurements enough for kids.
For a healthier batch of popcorn, you may want to consider the Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air CPM-100. With this popcorn popper, you can whip up about 10 to 15 cups of popcorn without the added calories from oil, in just three minutes. Although air poppers require no oil when cooking popcorn kernels, you have the option to melt in butter by putting some thin slices on the butter warmer located at the top of the machine for an even coating.
It has an on and off switch so you can skip unplugging the machine when it’s done popping and risk yourself getting burned accidentally while doing it. This air popper is quite light and can be taken anywhere since it weighs just over 3 pounds. It is also relatively small in size so you can store it easily and won’t take up too much counter space.
Cleanup is easy as well with the removable parts being dishwasher safe. Plastic parts are BPA-free which are great news for anyone concerned of health risks concerning the use of plastic products with this chemical.
If you need the popcorn machine for themed parties and as an added decoration, the Disney Mickey Kettle Style Popcorn Popper is the best option for you, as it is very eye catching with the Mickey Mouse design.
However, if you plan to have a popper for larger scale entertaining, the Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air CPM-100 is the best option. It can make about 10 cups of popcorn per batch, which is great for entertaining friends and you can easily store it inside a cabinet if you’re not using it.